[ALAC] Google proposes to open its "closed generics"

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:37:36 UTC 2013

Um, see where they made very good rhetorical use of .cat and .mil too.....
 :-)

Sometime back I attempted a deliberate provocation by asking  in context of
.cat which is delegated to all things Catalan why should I be
disenfranchised if I had a yen to reprise cat worship and had the desire to
establish a no less worthy online identity?

The free exercise of religion thing and the......um, guess it was too
subtle.....

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799