[ALAC] Important - For the 8 March ALAC Meeting on .health Objections - A view on key questions prior to ALAC vote

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:59:38 UTC 2013

Rinalia:

What are your thoughts about the "No" vote from APRALO for the .jiankang
(.健康) which was caveated by their submitted PIC which you are suggesting
not to consider during the ALAC discussions? In other words, will the "No"
vote will change to a "Yes" vote if the PIC is not to be considered at the
end?

Thanks.

-ed