[ALAC] new gTLD objections

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:47:12 UTC 2013

On 5 I must have misread Rinalia then ad I thought it wss to be a NO or
Abstain (in effect a No)  WITH  the PIC request/rider...

But If you have alreadu voted YES to all 5   then so be it but all please
note my personal objection and strong disagreement on that regarding
question 5 on the poll...

CLO from my Mobile phone