[ALAC] ALAC E-mail Guide - for review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 24 15:21:34 UTC 2013

You will recall that one of the documents referred to by our new
Rules of Procedure is the ALAC E-mail Guide. This documents describes
our basic e-mail lists and also says which lists (or other means of
communications) are to be used in relation to selection processes as
well as removal/recall processes.

Please review the attached document. My intent was, like the various
Adjunct Documents, to have it mirror our current practices. Changes
may well be needed, but that can be done once we have all of the
documents and the new Rules of Procedure in place.

In our earlier discussions, the intent was to not include the RALO
Discuss lists here, but since staff must subscribe people to them at
critical times, I would suggest that we include them here to allow us
to capture all mandatory subscription rules in one place.

Once any errors are corrected, I will move that it be adopted.