[ALAC] MoU with RIRs

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:34:09 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Just to let you know - next ENOG (RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Russia/Eurasia
Network Operators' Group) will be held in Kiev, 1-2 October (
http://www.enog.org/meetings/enog-6/)

Next day - 3 October - we will have IV IGF-UA (igf-ua.org). It's great
opportunity to build out cooperation with RIRs and to discuss joint
projects in the European region.

Best regards,
Oksana