[ALAC] MoU with RIRs

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 23 05:56:30 UTC 2013

Hi Sala

I appreciate the offer, but my question was about the contents of LACRALO's MoU.  Once I (and Sandra) have an idea of what was in the agreement, we can go to our respective RIRs and have a chat (and then a chat with our constituents).  THEN something can be written - and I imagine ICANN staff can help there.

Holly