[ALAC] [WHOIS-WG] [At-Large] Thick Whois

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:50:35 UTC 2013

Good catch Michele.

Not confusion on my part, just sloppy writing.  I acknowledge and know well
the WHOIS dataset is merely a subset of registrant data.

A missing word 'includes' is required  to set it right: "We call lessees
'registrants' and that data collected '*includes*' the WHOIS 'data set'".

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799