[ALAC] Revision of IGO/INGO Protections statement

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 10 06:38:39 UTC 2013

Hi Alan

First, a thank you for all your work on this.

I am happy with the changes you have made 9as per the redline version)
I also like your idea of a preamble.  We should, representing users be pointing to the implications of what is being proposed - and global blocking of specific names is something that should not be done lightly.  So yes - specifically ask what harms are being prevented.

Holly