[ALAC] Draft Statement on the questions from IGO/INGO PDP WG

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:58:29 UTC 2013

I certainly support the official adoption of Jovan's excellent paper as the
ALAC Framework on the Protection of IGO and INGO names.

And, Jovan, a teacher can preach if you do what the Kennedy school folks
do. Alternate between 'preaching' and working with the 'Administration.'
You could designate one as 'sabatical.' :)

Best regards,

Rinalia

Rinalia Abdul Rahim

sent via galaxy tab