[ALAC] Fwd: Thick Whois

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 9 23:31:35 UTC 2013

Hi Alan

I am happy with the draft response - it answers all the questions (and, sadly, repeats what we have already said).  My immediate response to the GNSO is to stop delaying yet again and just get on with it!.  But the draft response you have provided is so much nicer - and I am happy for it to be sent.

Holly