[ALAC] Draft Statement on the questions from IGO/INGO PDP WG

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 8 04:34:48 UTC 2013

Not really sure about that. This is a reply to the PDP WG giving out
thoughts on the various questions they are asking to help guide the
way to some outcome. As one of many stakeholders participating in the
WG, I don't think we really have an "advisory" role to the WG (as if
we were an external "expert" brought in to advise). When we at some
later time we comment on the outcome of the PDP (if we actually get
that far) when the Board puts the recommendation out for public
comment, they we can play a advisory role.

Alan