[ALAC] Closed generic statement

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 28 14:04:32 UTC 2013

Carlton, Evan and I worked very hard to craft a statement that we
hoped a majority of the ALAC could support. Do you have any specific
wording recommendations to change it to make it clearer or
more  self-consistent?

sentence read "On the whole, the ALAC does not believe that unlimited
closed generics provide public benefit."

Alan