[ALAC] ALAC & At-Large involvement in GNSO activities

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 14 03:12:52 UTC 2013

PS.

This is a corollary of the lack of suffrage problem.
But it is a different problem, and if I had been arguing for suffrage in that email, I would have said so explicitly.

The lack of inclusion of the users by the user's group, goes beyond the denial of suffrage.
It goes all the way to the lack of constant effort for inclusion on every issue.

avri