[ALAC] Preliminary report the Meeting of the New gTLD Program Committee, which took place on 10 January 2013.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 6 09:02:35 UTC 2013

Thanks for this note, Sébastien.

There has been some discussion about this, with opinions split,
especially as some believe that it's too late to look at this.
It makes this question ever more important since it appears that the
gTLD Program Committee is concerned enough to take the bold step of
opening a comment period on this.
I've asked Matt to create a WIKI page for this ASAP and also asked for a
volunteer from the new gTLD WG to hold the pen.

There appears to be no "reply" period and the timing for comments is
short, so no extension -- so please use this time carefully to have a
statement reflecting the view of our community.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html