[ALAC] Voting infrastructure rules

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 1 16:12:16 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone. My sense if that there is a strong inclination to
leave the rules exactly as they were. That has the benefit of us not
actually having to do anything, which is always a plus.

I must admit I was a bit surprised by the level of contributions on
something that I saw as a matter of making information available as
soon as possible unless there was a strong reason for withholding (as
we expect of others in ICANN). But disagreement and debate is
healthy, and I have no problem with the outcome.

I do support Evan's dream of seeing this level of debate on the
policy issues that we are here to address.

Alan