[ALAC] Consolations about Nelson Mandela's passing away

Fatimata fsylla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:30:13 UTC 2013

 yes, indeed, Madiba is one but Long Life his Spirit. His wisdom will remain with humanity for ever. See one of his lessons for a good coach and a true leader ( humility)...
"It is wise to persuade people to do things and make them think it was their own idea." - Nelson Mandela

Fatimata Seye Sylla
Sent from my iPad