[ALAC] Consolations about Nelson Mandela's passing away

Philip Fomba JOHNSON johnsonpf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 08:13:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Wolf, we greatly appreciate your consolation message. I totally
agree with u that Nelson Mandela left behind a legacy and principle of
equality, Freedom, Justice, openness for all. As  groups, representing the
Voices of Internet users worldwide,  Let us also continue to promote there
values and virtues.

Philip
Secretary/AFRALO