[ALAC] Consolations about Nelson Mandela's passing away

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 00:37:11 UTC 2013

Hi
As  a participant in doing business in South Africa from 1994 to 2000 I
 witnessed the evolution of SA  to be inclusive for  gays, unions, full
democratic reforms and the preservation of their economy rather than a
descent to a civil war.   The creation of the  Reconcillation Commission
was revolutionary and part of the healing process which has been copied
around the world.
Clearly the right man for the times  and we all  need to  reflect on his
legacy

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com