[ALAC] Community Priority Evaluation Update from ICANN

JJS jjs.global at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:54:49 UTC 2013

*Dear Rinalia,

*
*sorry if my previous email seemed dismissive: my choice of the word
"details" was unfortunate, and I apologize.

*
*I completely agree with your analysis, and support you in bringing up the
questions you formulated.

*
*The point I raised, regarding the choice of EIU, is related to an area
where ICANN (Board and/or top management) has sometimes shown insufficient
concern for the global impact of its decisions, and has not held itself up
to the best international standards.

*
*Best regards,
*