[ALAC] Fwd: [new TLD Applicants & Advisors (nTLD A + A)] The purported "closed generic' loophole has been...

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 30 23:03:19 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

I don't know how many of you get Phil's stuff, but maybe he is right and the issue of 'closed generic' TLDs is addressed?

Would someone closer to this issue check to see if he is right.  (and please put something on the wiki - either to say we are happy that the latest RAA addresses the issue - or not)

Thanks

Holly

Begin forwarded message: