[ALAC] ALAC Statement on Draft RAA statement

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Apr 7 05:23:55 UTC 2013

Yes, "occurrence" implies it is triggered any time an inaccuracy exists
within the system - this actually sounds wonderful but it is not what
they are doing and not the issue, they have in fact often claimed this
level of automation and proactive action is outside their role and
technically impossible.

This is about community input and response to that, we must make it work
to that end.