[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 21 21:11:35 UTC 2012

You will likely hear about it via ICANN announcements as soon as I
do, but regardless, once I get it I will call the ALAC's attention to it.

In theory, it needs to be published by the document publication
deadline which is (I think) 15 working days before the meeting. That
would mean it needs to be out before Monday. Or perhaps today if you
could the weekend sessions as the "start of the meeting".

Alan