[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 20 02:08:08 UTC 2012

Not sure how clear I made it, and it is even clearer after a RC/IOC
DT meeting today, the temporary reserving of the names is recommended
ONLY if the GNSO initiated a PDP. Without that pre-requisite, I don't
think that this compromise position would make it out of the DT.

We are not the only ones who have some doubts about this entire mess.

Alan