[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 19 22:17:30 UTC 2012

The most recent update (from the GNSO Council meeting of 13 Sep) can
be found at
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/presentation-pending-final-issue-report-intl-org-names-13sep12-en.pdf.

The final Issue Report should be issued any day now, with the intent
to have it on the GNSO agenda for its Council meeting in Toronto. It
is possible that a PDP could be approved at that point, but as likely
it will be deferred until the next meeting (Council rules call for an
automatic deferral if any Council member says that more time is
needed). Once approved, a Drafting Team would be convened for draft
the charter.

Alan