[ALAC] ICANN Launches Accountability Structures Expert Panel, Seeks Community Input

JJS jjs.global at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:00:01 UTC 2012

*Hello Alan,*
*
*thank you for forwarding this information. Prior to making any individual
comment on an open ICANN online space, I wish to submit that:*
*- this issue may deserve an ALAC reaction as such,*
*- at the very least, the ALAC should underline that*
*    - the panel lacks gender and cultural diversity (3 White males, even
if one of them hails from South Africa)*
*    - all 3 come from the same mold (common law, corporate affairs,
English)*
*    - our observations are not aimed at the individuals, or their personal
value, but at principles enshrined in the By-laws, recommended in the
"Improving Institutional Confidence" document of the (now
*