[ALAC] Fwd: [governance] ICANN Africa Strategy

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:33:24 UTC 2012

Dear All,

FYI  This is excellent to get the commitment from that level. I am excited
about the African initiative to do something.

I have yet to revise the proposal sent following Dakar which was reposted
on 17 February, 2012 https://community.icann.org/x/J5vbAQ

For us it will have to be an At Large Strategy.

Kind Regards,
Sala