[ALAC] Analysis of WHOIS AoC RT Recommendations.

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:49:48 UTC 2012

@ Alan at the time the Studies were being commissioned the community was
advised that those studies cost $530,000. [See last paragraph of page 36 of
the Report]. I am wondering if the delay in concluding the Report has
increased this allocation. Just something you could also keep an eye out
for, not that we are paying for it. :)

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862