[ALAC] Analysis of WHOIS AoC RT Recommendations.

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:38:48 UTC 2012

@ Alan, I went through the link [was trying to do other work but was too
curious] and went through the Terms of Reference for the Studies that were
issued  for some as early as 2010. Perhaps, this would be a good time to
push for results. In my view the sample space that is used for the
modelling are pretty basic and should not take the Team of Experts who are
retained long to finish. Perhaps it would be good to get abbreviated
updates from the Teams commissioned to undertake these studies.

Also in light of the pending finalisations of these reports, I would
recommend that At Large consolidate all complaints about the misuse of
Whois and sift the material appropriately, noting that bulk of the analysis
have been done by Garth and chanelled into these Studies so that they are
factored in to the report. We do not have to wait for the Report to be
published to pollinate our concerns which have been aerated for quite along
time.

With that dear Alan, there ends my submissions and comments on your call
for feedback in this matter.

Best Regards,
Sala

P.S I hope I get to come to Toronto, I hate having to send my passport to
the Land Down Under and just the thought that it could get lost in the
mail. I really don't know why the Canadian Government can't do what the
Kenyan Government did for us at the IGF last year in that it allowed us to
apply and collect our visas on arrival. You would think that the GAC Chair
being Canadian could help to facilitate this with the Immigration....ah
well enough of me whinging...Hugs to all xx