[ALAC] Reminder: Meeting Reports from those who have attended ICANN in Toronto

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:55:06 UTC 2012

Thanks for the update Holly.

Note CNNIC has won the bid for developing a 'reference implementation' of
the RESTful WHOIS server.  This will be open source development.

It is intended to fix the disabilities of current WHOIS data display +
accommodate internationalized domain name registration data.  It will
support Port 43 WHOIS server proxy as well.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799