[ALAC] Reminder: Meeting Reports from those who have attended ICANN in Toronto

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 26 16:19:43 UTC 2012

Hello all,

the meeting report page of our ICANN Toronto week is at:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Toronto+Meeting+Reports

Congratulations and thanks to all who have filed one or more reports!
However, I note that most people have not filed any report at all. This
is very disappointing.

If you have attended a session which does not have a report so far,
please be so kind to write a short report, even a few lines, to let
others know the issues discussed and the general topics of the meeting,
along with the conclusion, if any.

Many thanks,

Olivier