[ALAC] GAC Communiqué from Toronto

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 22 20:15:31 UTC 2012

For the record, the GAC did not use the term "international law", it
was "international legal instrucments" which if I remember correctly,
are agreements between countries. Presumably any action against use
of the terms would be at a national level (or UDRP for registered
names if also registered as trrademarks).

Alan