[ALAC] GAC Communiqué from Toronto

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:38:45 UTC 2012

Thanks for circulating this , Alan.

It makes sense the list of those IGO for automatic protection begin with
those eligible for .int registration.   That may even have a few competing
for acronyms.

Given the method of developing the list, we need to keep a sharp eye on the
extended list for protection.

The argument regarding IOC/ROC needs further study since these may not
enjoy the same rights and/or duties and/or responsibilities in the law of
the several jurisdictions.  This is where I think a PDP might be useful to
ferret out those facts.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799