[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC and accessibility for people with disability

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Oct 16 23:12:00 UTC 2012

For your information, please be so kind to find an email sent by one of
our members in Australia regarding accessibility, including
accessibility of the new myICANN.org Web site.
I believe there is a deeper implication to make ICANN as well as its
bottom-up policy processes and its communication strategy more
accessible to everyone. Comments welcome!
Kind regards,

Olivier