[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Consolidated Meetings Strategy Proposal

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:32:18 UTC 2012

Once again, Evan's analysis is spot on; we know the problems and all agree
on the multiple missed opportunities.  I will differ some on the solution.

Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment. And I'm sure we were only intended to be
bit players.  But I'm say words should indict behaviour. I think there is
still an opening to change what might've been a charade into laudable
action.

Yes, I think Intents #1 & #2 as Evan document are still worthy of support.
 Yes, results to date are trending poor.  So let's knock heads together,
engage and find a way to hold ICANN's feet to the fire.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799