[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Consolidated Meetings Strategy Proposal

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Sun Oct 14 16:26:53 UTC 2012

In my opinion this approach this is in opposite to the new outreach strategy
Fadi underlined during our working session in Toronto. I think ICANN must
undertake any effort to organise meetings in most parts in the world as
possible, maybe the improved and advanced outreach strategy will strengthen
most of the points Evan lined out.

Sandra