[ALAC] Congratulations to members of our community

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 5 10:30:26 UTC 2012

Dear Cheryl and Yrjö,

Congratulations for your new roles. You still have other assignment to carry in various working groups.

As already said my many people this a very good team. I discovered Cheryl many years ago and she has the same energy and time commitment and she is ready to serve the community. Same for Yrjö who I had a pleasure to work with in the nomination commitee.

Please keep doing the hard work for the community.

Yaovi