[ALAC] Congratulations!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:20:19 UTC 2012

Dear Cheryl,

Congratulations!!!![?][?][?][?] on making Chair Elect for NomCom! Being a babe
in the system, I can only say that you are
 the woman most admired by me. In my "infancy" (in the system), I have
never seen a more committed. dedicated person in ICANN and even beyond. For
a volunteer to commit and consistently stay up for 1am to 5am morning
calls, contribute substantively without breaking a sweat, lead, guide and
mentor others and manage their daily affairs is simply an extraordinary
human being. You are and remain an inspiration and we will continue to rely
on your counsel and wisdom in days to come.

In Prague, whilst we were celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the ALAC, and
I was touched by a story you shared about how the ALAC at one stage was
relegated to meet in someone's store room, and today the ALAC has and
continues to command the respect because of all the hard work that you and
others with you seeded into the ALAC to enable the building process of our
beloved and wonderful At Large Family to impact policy processes.

Warm and hearty congratulations from me personally and also from PICISOC.

Warm Regards,

-- .
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862