[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Consolidated Meetings Strategy Proposal

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:56:20 UTC 2012

Thank you Rinalia. I had not thought of that and had assumed from first
reading that it was a movement towards greater time management and
efficiency quotients.

Your perspective has caused me to reflect further on the matter. Thank you,
I love the fact that we can see the world through diverse lenses and yes
where it affects developing countries, the ALAC must respond.

Best Regards,
Sala