[ALAC] Fwd: [council] Interim position of the European Commission concerning the applications for new gTLDs

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:20:07 UTC 2012

There's an exercise in diplomatese; wrong or right, we're covered.

Um well, reminds me of the talk at senior management meeting in  my
university.  When one of the old bulls say "I have a concern' it means you
can negotiate.  When he says "I have a difficulty" you're dead in the water.

Reading tea leaves.....

CAS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799