[ALAC] ERRP Statement

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 29 18:11:04 UTC 2012

I have finalized the ERRP statement wording in
https://community.icann.org/x/J4Q3Ag. The two changes are:

1. Including the option of other forms of regarding in addition to
simply keeping paragraphs 4.1.2 and 4.2.3. This is in conjunction
with a post I will be making suggesting that in the PEDNR
Recomendation, if given this new knowledge, we might have replaced
"If the Registrar operates a website for registration or renewal," to
"If a website is operated for registration or renewal,".

2. Adding one final sentence as suggested by Holly giving the broader
picture that all registrants dealing with resellers should be given
the full complements of rights under the RAA.