[ALAC] Followup meeting on TMCH issues

Titi Akinsanmi titi.akinsanmi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:21:27 UTC 2012

Again thank you Alan and Evan. Valuable overview and comments. Really appreciated. A few things

1. Is there an indication on when the details if the strawman proposal will be available?
2. Firmly agree on you comments for point 2 on community participation on the notice development
3. On blocking has there been a substantive indication on what the process for determining genuine use would entail as yet? It might be helpful to ALAC exploring how best to prevent blanket blockades but support truly pro user TM set asides.

TT