[ALAC] GNSO Comment on WHOIS Review Team Final Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 8 03:59:30 UTC 2012

Yup. A CEO who is "gets it" and is actively paying attention is
likely to be more effective than a Board committee that is far less
in touch (certainly physically). And the Board is supposedly still
watching the CEO. So I am not unhappy with the current situation.
Whether it will work, we will all have to wait and see.

Alan