[ALAC] Reminder: At-Large Toronto Meeting Reports

JJS jjs.global at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:25:02 UTC 2012

*Dear Olivier,*
*please find my report on the 17 October meeting, Board SIC + AC & SO
Chairs, here: *
*https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37194248 *
*This may not be in the proper place (like Holly, I tried to add an item on
the ALAC Reporting page but failed), so I leave it up to Staff to transfer
it as appropriate. Thanks.*
*Best regards,*
*Jean-Jacques.
*