[ALAC] [] Message from Kurt Pritz

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 10 15:05:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

The main point is the difference between the staff using members of the JAS WG as advisors and the staff needing the g-council's by your leave to work with members of the JAS WG.  I realize the staff is bending over backwards to avoid the g-council's wrath, but in this case it all appears rather absurd, and any g-council attempt to meddle in this seems totally inappropriate to me.  The only reasonable position for g-council to have any in this is to thank the staff for the update on what it is doing.

avri