[ALAC] Fwd: [council] Message from Kurt Pritz

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu May 10 12:28:38 UTC 2012

Messages related to URS and JAS from Kurt Pritz
in preparation for GNSO Council meeting starting 2.5 hours from now:

My translation/summaries:

URS: Word "Summit" in budget was an ill-advised
choice. Process will be bottom up as per the STI.

JAS: ALAC and GNSO Council agreed that JAS group
could continue to work on implementation. JAS
group is doing that and had now made an explicit
recommendation that a "Son of JAS" be involved in
carrying out implementation. If the GNSO Council
desires, that recommendation can go to the GNSO
COuncil instead of being implemented immediately.

Alan