[ALAC] ICANN meeting on Fridays

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Wed Mar 28 09:37:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I agree to Beau, I am always on the leave on Fridays, so never had really a
chance to participate. So for me It would not make any difference if the
Friday is skipped. I just hope that this won' t shorten the travel support
by one day. Means that once have to leave on Thursday then.

Moreover I fully agree, that time for discussion and interaction, not only
within our constituency, but also the attendance of (open) meetings from
other SO / AC would be a good idea. I realised this i.e. in CR when we were
asked by the NCUC to attend and support in full force the Red Cross /
Olympic Committee discussion, we stuck in our own meeting. Every SO/AC is
working so hard, but in their own silos, the multistakeholder approach
becomes more or less an theoretical exercise.

My two cents

Sandra