[ALAC] ICANN meeting on Fridays

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 26 21:22:00 UTC 2012

That is incorrect.

Following an ATRT recommendation, the Board
approved compensation at it's Dec 8, 2011 meeting
(http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-08dec11-en.htm#3).
US$35,000 per Director plus $5,000 for being
Chair of a Board Committee. There is a list of
which Directors have chosen to accept the
compensation and which refused at
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/ce/voting-list-14mar12-en.htm.

Alan