[ALAC] When will ALAC make its conflict of interest statement?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Tue Mar 20 08:23:34 UTC 2012

@Beau  you raised the point ( also in a related email which I will also
respond to) "...  What I think ALAC should do now, personally, is push for
conflict of interest rules to be adopted at all levels, starting with the
ALAC itself...." As  also mentioned in the Skype Chat
=> "... ..Conflict of Interest ( CoI) policy for ALAC will indeed be
included in the ROP's and Metrics Review WG that put it's community wide
call for membership oiut through last week... So it is a matter very much
on OUR  Agenda and we will of course assume it can be a benchmark for wider
ICANN modelling or use... You will also note the considerable amount of
work that the ICANN Board  put into this matter leading up to and  during
the CR Meeting (and now out for Community Public Comment), so it is indeed
on many tables at the moment *as it indeed should be*
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)