[ALAC] Fwd: Objection process proposal

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Mar 14 03:38:20 UTC 2012

Dear all,

please find attached, the proposal from the At-Large New gTLD Working
Group which was discussed earlier this week.
The working group has come to consensus on this latest version.
Also downloadable from: https://community.icann.org/x/EZnbAQ

I will be calling a ratification vote in the ALAC & Regional Leadership
Wrap-up session on Wednesday.
https://community.icann.org/x/j4nbAQ

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond