[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- New gTLD Batching Announcement

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:18:56 UTC 2012

This new post justifies my original unease and adds to that evolved from
the Kinderis letter.

But other than question the equity of the thing - not to mention the kinda
dumb attempt to sell this DA as more than a lottery  + the services being
advertised to 'game' DA - I'm not sure the ALAC has much of a dog in this
race.

Somebody will sue....

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels